Academic Support Programs
What can you expect?
- To attend in-person tutoring, bring your Husky card to Mary Gates Hall and check-in with the Front Desk Manager (FDM). Check-in by tapping your Husky card at the front desk.
- After you check-in at the front desk, find a table to sit at in the subject section you are looking for help in.
- Scan the QR code on the table and complete the check-in questionnaire to get in line for tutoring help.
- Hang out, collaborate with your peers, and work on your homework while you wait for a tutor!
- After you meet with a tutor, you’re welcome to stay and keep working on your assignments. If you would like more help, scan the QR code and complete the questionnaire again!
- If you would like to work with a specific tutor, you can request them when you fill out the questionnaire.
- Please be respectful of our tutors, COVID policies, and space.
- All tutors and students are required to wear their masks during tutoring sessions.
- We ask that you consume all food and drink outside of the building and then come back in for your sessions.
- We have virtual tutoring available if you are not comfortable coming to in-person tutoring. Check our website for more information!
- We will be cleaning regularly.